Enrollment Procedure

2020-2021 Enrollment Procedure

The 2020-2021 School Year Enrollment is handled electronically. If you must visit the office, please email to make an appointment. 

Step One:

  • Check your home address to verify the attendance boundary your family lives in.

School Finder

  • If Cubberley Elementary School comes up as your neighborhood school, continue to step two.
  • If a different elementary school comes up as your neighborhood school, a choice application must be submitted and approved in order for your student to attend Cubberley. Call the Cubberley office for assistance. New students who reside outside of school boundaries may be approved by the school administrator if space is available.

Step Two:


  • Student's Birth Certificate
  • Proof of residence: utility bill, rental/lease agreement, military housing orders, documents from the Dept. of Social Services addressed to parent.
  • Complete Immunization Record (See Required Immunizations)

Step Three:

Email the documents to 

Sarah will notify you once enrollment is complete. 


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.